Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/2014):
- Select Bankruptcy menu.
- Select Claim Actions.
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
- Select Document event: Objection to Transfer of Claim.
- Select the party filer. If not listed, Add/Create New Party.
Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
- Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
- Enter claim number(s).
- Modify text, enter name of the original claimant and the amount of the claim.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Print the Notice of Electronic filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.