Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/2014):
- Select Bankruptcy menu.
- Select Motions/Applications.
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number matches the document you are filing.
- Select Document event: Application for Compensation.
- Select the party filer. If not listed, Add/Create New Party.
Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
- Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
- Place check mark(s) on the applicant(s) for compensation listed on the motion or application.
- Select the role type of the applicant (i.e., Accountant, Debtor's Attorney, etc.).
- Uncheck any Filter boxes that do not apply for compensation.
- Enter the time period in which fees and/or expenses occurred.
- Enter fees and expenses requested for each applicant.
- Modify text to add pertinent information, such as Amended, if applicable.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Print the Notice of Electronic filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.