Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/2014):
- Select Bankruptcy menu.
- Select File Claims.
- Enter case number, creditor name, and type of creditor.
- Select the Creditor. Verify creditor Name/Address.
- Enter the original claim number in the “Amended Claim #” field.
NOTE: If the claim has previously been amended, enter the last amended claim number instead of the original claim number.
For example, if this is a second amended claim, enter the first amended claim number in the “Amended Claim #” field.
- Select applicable filing party.
- Enter amount(s) in the appropriate field(s) under “Amount Claimed” section. Do not enter "$" signs. The total will automatically populate in the “Total (Display Only)”.
NOTE: If the classification has changed from the original claim, enter zeros in the previous classification field. For example, if the classification has changed from
Secured to Unsecured, enter zeros in the Secured field.
- Enter the reason for the amendment in the description box.
Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
- Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
- Print the Notice of Electronic Filing. This is the verification that the proof of claim has been electronically filed.